Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Birthday tutu

A little someone I know is going to have a birthday soon and I wanted to send her a little gift. I started out with the idea of making an outfit that began with this onesie. I made a little party hat and appliqued it onto the onesie. Then I proceeded to make a skirt to match without a pattern. Well, I tried it on a model friend, and well, it was too small. Sooooo, I made a tutu to go with it. It will be fun for pictures and maybe she'll dress up in it when she gets bigger! It probably won't arrive on her doorstep for a couple more days, so I won't say who it's for!! Last night, we had dinner with Steve, Heather, Mom and Eddie. Pictures to come soon! Thanks Auntie Feather for the birthday cake, Maleah loved it!

No comments: