Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Monday, October 12, 2009

I know, I know...

I have been gone for a while! It's been busy around here and I feel like I am spinning my wheels! I am getting ready for some upcoming holiday shows and I have been filling the occasional order. I also made some stuff for my own kids! Here's Ella showing some good oral hygiene in a new outfit that she wore for about 6 days straight! I guess she likes it! (I did wash it in between!) This is a donation for Sacred Heart School's Octoberfest.
Birthday gift for Maleah's friend!



This was an order for a first birthday! I thought it turned out cute! It was fun to put it together!

Hopefully, I will get to a post tomorrow. The girls danced at a festival over the weekend and I have some good pictures!


No comments: