Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I can't stop eating the Puppy Chow!


No, it's not dog food. Some people call it other things, like Muddy Buddy, but in these parts it goes by Puppy Chow. Yeah, sounds gross, but I think it's almost the best treat in the world. Right now anyway. It usually comes out around the holidays and once it's gone it's gone. But I have had a hard time shutting my mouth lately and continue to shovel in the food! This morning I realized that I am jonesing for the chow and needed to make one more batch. After this, I promised myself, THAT'S IT!

If you would like the recipe, go here.
Enjoy!

Be sure to come visit tomorrow for my first GIVEAWAY!

7 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh boy, I was a little confused at first, haha! I loooooooooove Muddy Buddies! I make them a little "muddier" with like, twice the chocolate though! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I know what you mean about not being able to stop. I had "White Trash" at Christmas that someone made me and I couldn't stop! I was sad/happy when it was gone. I wanted to follow your blog because it seems we have lots of the same intereste but I can't find the follow button. Have a wonderful day!

Gay Vaughan said...

Yay! I am a follower!

Unknown said...

Oh Yeah...love the puppy chow! So yummy. I've never made it-I'll have to use your recipe!

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love meeting new people and I have met so many through SITS. You seem to have quite a talent in sewing. Did you make your daughters' Christmas outfits? They are so cute!

Come visit again soon!

Angelica Bays, TygrLilies.blogspot.com said...

Oh, yes- I know this affliction well. Fortunately, I had 2 big family functions to go to so I brought it with me.
**POOF!** All gone!
Now if you want a truly scrumptious Kettle Corn recipe...? ;o)

Jen said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I might have to try out this recipe of puppy chow! Sounds yummy!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Pretty sure I need some right NOW!