Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little Peanut

Well, it's Spring Break. The weather has been beautiful so far, today we should be in the 80's! Too bad my littlest peanut has beens sick. Doesn't she look like a little peanut here?

This has been her place of choice lately. She sits here, lays here, stands around here. As you can see, she has her fav's, blanket and FuFu.

No matter how you are feeling, one must always look their best! I could not believe it yesterday when Maleah told me she was asleep! I put her into bed and took off the tutu, and she looked up at me and said, "good night!"

I am hoping we will get to do some fun stuff this week. We may be up for picking strawberries on Thursday! We'll see how everyone is feeling!



No comments: