Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Monday, July 26, 2010

It was a rip-roaring party!

Well, my big girl is now 7!  We can't believe how she has grown.
How does it go so quickly? 

We had a pool party on Saturday and had such a great time.  I asked her if she had a fun party
and she said, "I had an awesome party."  What a sweetie.
I wonder what she wished for...

Here she is with some of her friends and little sister.


She saved the gifts from us for yesterday, which was actually her birthday, to prolong to gift opening.
She loved it all.  See the little lounge chair on the table?  It's from Build A Bear and her American Girl fits in it perfectly.  She louged by the pool in it yesterday while we swam!

After a nap for mom and the little petunia, we headed out for some sushi and fried oreos to celebrate
the birth of our first princess and off to Target to spend a gift card.
It was a great day!

7 comments:

Yankee Girl said...

Aww!!!

Sounds like a great day!

And fried oreos sound amazing as well.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time! Happy birthday to your oldest! :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

ok you have to explain fried oreos and maybe a photo? Oreos are a favorite in our house...wonder if fried ones would be hit. Looks like he girls had fun at the party!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday! What a great party. They grow up so fast.

Heather's Place said...

Love her new hair & her skirt! It is awesome! I wish I were 7! Maybe I can pretend & have one for halloween? She looks like she had a fabulous day! Can't wait to see you all in a few days...hugs, Auntie

Crystal Escobar said...

oh that is so cute!!! I LOVE the birthday chair! I'm totally going to put a special one together for Lily's bday party. Such a fun idea!