Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Petunia's first day of school

My little petunia had her first day at preschool and of course, she loved it.  She had a great time there last year and I knew she was ready to go back when she said, "Mom, I want to go see all of my friends!"
They have a summer program where they go for one week in the summer, but it wasn't enough for her!
I guess she is my social butterfly!
Here she is with her new teacher.

She was also excited about taking her new Jesse lunch box.  Now if she'd just eat some of the food I pack in it, we'll be doing good!

14 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

she is the prettiest little purple petunia
ever! so glad she likes her teacher and
class.

whew!

have a great weekend.

Melissa B. said...

Such a cutie-patootie! Hope she has a wonderful school year...

Lynette Jacobs said...

So glad for you that she took to school so well;-D

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

She is SO so darling. Love that purple dress!

Anonymous said...

cutie pic!!!!

MrsBlogAlot said...

OMG she is just precious!!!!

Holly Lefevre said...

Sweet. My daughter loves preschool...she asks to go every day. A Jesse lunch box...jealous!

Crystal Escobar said...

Aw, that is so cute! She's adorable!

Mrs Montoya said...

Please let me know if you have any luck with the eating the stuff in the lunch box :) A life long battle for us. Super cute photo of her with her teacher.

allie-mac-fallie said...

i just saw a link to your blog on a friends page and look forward to following your blog! I am a second grade teacher if yah have any questions with your daughter! hehe

Courtney @ Scraps and Scribbles said...

How cute!

I gave you an award :)

http://scrapsnscribs.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-heart-you-too.html

MrsBlogAlot said...

I know you're in there girl...ah...there, I see you!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! xoxo!!!

Donna said...

How sweet Andrea! She looks like such a cute little thing. I bet she keeps you busy!

Donna @ Comin' Home

Donna said...

Hi Andrew, I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you the Stylish Blogger award. :o) Still loving my gorgeous apron!

xo
Donna