Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cutie Pie!


I have been so busy lately, I haven't had time to post all of the cute things I've been whipping up!
I've gotten some new patterns and made a few things from patterns I've had for a while.
This is the Maddie Bee apron top from Brassy Apple.  It is adorable and has many variations.  I decided to do my first one pretty simply, but I did make it reversible.


I plan to make many more of these cute little tops.  The pattern is a great one, pretty easy and the instructions are great! 

This is a little dress I made for a friend's little girl.  I used two different patterns and mixed a top from one and skirt from the other.  They are the Claire and Gracie patterns from Portabellopixie

I love how it turned out!  She is going to look adorable in it!

Have a great day!




.

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Precious....tops and precious little lady!
Blessings,
andrea

Michelle said...

What a precious little model you've got! And gorgeos clothes to put on her too.

I was not able to find out the size of my MIL's doll in time to make them. Her birthday is coming up, so if I'm stealth enough, I can make them for her then.

Courtney @ Scraps and Scribbles said...

Very cute, Andrea! You've got some great sewing skills.

You should link this up to the Fashion Friday giveaway!!

Kelly said...

Super cute! Love the fabrics!!!

Adriana said...

wow im impressed. this is adorable. man, i wish i had a girl! (stopping by from sits)

Jenny said...

Totally adorable sewing! But how could anything not look adorable on that sweet, sweet, sweet model!?!

Danielle said...

You are great. Those are all such cute things!

myletterstoemily said...

what a darling little top and precious
little girl!

i marvel at people who can design and
sew like that.

Lynette Jacobs said...

It is so cute...if you were close I would order one for Leane.

So glad you're back from taking a break from blogging...missed you;-)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Such a stylish little diva. That dress turned out fabulous!