Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday, Wednesday

Well, I had great intentions of posting pictures of some things I've sewn lately, but the universe had other plans for me.  Apparently, the ozone layer is squishing all of the things my family is allergic to down on top of us and smothering us in snot.  My throat has been so sore, I've had a hard time sleeping.
So, I have decided to leave you with a funny photo to make you smile.



Are you smiling?  Good.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Mold spore count is terribly high, here.
Blessings,
andrea

Kelly said...

smiling for sure! i caught up on your vacay to the keys from my aunts computer in san diego, looks like a terrific time was had by all! I just landed today and did NOT miss this poopy weather!

Unknown said...

It must be high here too b/c we are all dripping and stuffy... and it is possible to be both at the same time!

Chanda the Eco-Cheap Mom said...

Got a smile out of me! That is one sassy girl you have!

Melissa B. said...

I think she might want to try out for the next Twilight movie, huh? Hope she's not allergic to the synthetics in that wig. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Holly Lefevre said...

I love dress up...as long as she doesn't wear that to prom one day, it is all good!