Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

All Things New

Ok, so I thought with the new year, my blog should get a facelift. I've decided to freshen it up a bit for the new year! Let me know what you think! I haven't taken any pictures since the day after Christmas...really, I can't believe it, so I felt as if I didn't have much to talk about. But I hope to have some fun and exciting things to show in the coming days. I think I will host my very first GIVEAWAY! I am hoping to have some fun with that and maybe meet some new bloggy friends! So, come back and check it out!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

love it!!! very cute collage! you gotta tell me how you did that when we get together. I am still blog-challenged :)

Unknown said...

good morning from sits! your girls are too cute!

Shelley said...

Stopping by from SITS! Love your blog...too cute!! I'm a new follower!

~Shelley