I can't believe it's Friday already! The second half of the week flew by! I'm linking up with The Girl Next Door Grows Up for some feelin' good action!
Here are some things that made me feel good this week!
1. My big girl got sick on Saturday. (no that's not what made me feel good) She was really sick. But a trip to the doc, a stop at the pharmacy and a dose of antibiotics later...she was already feeling better! Yahoodie!
2. For said trip to the doc, my sweet mama took care of the lil bit. She would not have lasted during that long wait. We got there at 3:15 and didn't leave until 5:30. You know the drill.
3. My sister, who is a pedi nurse, was on call the whole time! She even called me to check on us!
4. My lil bit has started calling me "mama". Like a little southern girl. It's so funny it just makes me smile!
5. Today, I am going to do some crafty shopping with my friend Kelly. We are going to Goodwill. I've never been to Goodwill before! We haven't been able to hang out in a while, so it should be fun. Hopefully, there will be lunch involved! I'll let you know how the hunting goes!