I sound pretty full of myself, don't I?
I am so excited! Today I found out that I won a giveaway! yahoodie!
I got an email from Danielle at Humes, Party of Three saying that I won a custom blog header!
She just had a blog makeover done by The Frilly Coconut and it looks great. So I am excited about it!
Well, "Is that all?" you may ask. No my friends, it is not.
Miss Jenn over at South of Sheridan, was sweet enough to send me an award!
How sweet is that? Thank you Jenn!
So you know, there are the usual rules.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers, or less, and link to them.
Here are my nominations:
Danielle at Humes, Party of Three--Thanks for the lovely prize!
"The Girl" over at The Girl Next Door Grows Up--Thanks for helping me remember the good stuff on Fridays!
Lynette at A Work In Progress--Lynette is such an inspirations, you should visit her!
Shell at Things I Can't Say--Go on over and Dance Your Bloggy Off!
Heidi at Wonder Woman Wannabe--Oh how I loved Wonder Woman as a kid! Heidi has awesome ideas about "Re-igniting Date Night".
Now, for some interesting things about me. Hmm, what to say, what to say...ok, I hope you'll be interested!
1. I am number 9 of 10 children. All from the same parents. My mom is an only child. I now have 15 nieces and nephews and 2 great nephews and 3 great nieces.
2. I wanted to have lots of kids, just like my mama, but morning sickness changed my mind!
3. My family gets together every other summer for a family reunion. For years we went to the Outer Banks, but last year we tried something new. We went to Gulf Shores, AL and had a great time. I loooove the beach!
4. I am always afraid I am going to dress too young for my age. I will be 40 this year and I still want to be a hot stylish mom! You know "brick house"! (not sure if that's working)
5. I love fried chicken. Any kind, if it's chicken and it's fried, I love it!
6. I stopped drinking coffee after my first baby. I never want to have to go through caffiene withdrawls again. I'm sure it was worse coupled with the morning sickness. Now I drink hot tea. I love Tazo Chai and at night I like Yogi, Egyptian Licorice.
7. My sister and I have code words for people watching. If we want to point out someone's "interesting" hairdo, we say "Lid, 4 o'clock". If we want to point out some "stylish" footwear, we say, "Flippers, 12 o'clock."
Alright, you can wake up now! I hope you were not bored to tears!
Have a great weekend!