Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Tribe Talk

Happy Monday ya'll!  I was over visiting my friend Gay at It's a Hodgepodge Life, and she's having a little party!  She's having some "Tribe Talk"!  She invited me to come over and bring along some of my new found bloggy friends!  I have been having so much fun reading all of the comments from everyone.  This is such a new thing for me.  I started blogging for out of town family.  I wanted them to be able to see new photos of my girls all the time and show off some of my crafty stuff to friends without having to haul them around everywhere with me!  Last month I joined up with SITS and also The Texas Blogging Gals, and now I have "met" so many cool people.  So, if you haven't met them, here are a few that I read regularly, and I hear from them in my comments section as well.  So thanks for the bloggy love ladies!


The Mommyologist

Things I Can't Say

Humes, Party of Three

Wonder Woman Wannabe

The Girl Next Door Grows Up

South of Sheridan

and don't forget to visit Gay!

I wouldn't be a good bloggy friend if I didn't let you in on a cool giveaway!  Head over to Tatertots and Jello for a $50 gift certificate to Madison Reece Designs!

Tomorrow, I will be back with an idea for teacher's Valentines!  Simple ones at that!  See you then!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW...lots happening over here! Hope you have an awesome week.
Blessings, andrea

Gay Vaughan said...

Great post, Andrea! Don't forget to link-up!
~Gay~

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks for thinking of me!

And I'm so glad your mexican lasagna turned out well! I found it was an easy way to sneak in veggies without listening to the Hubs whine! hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are welcome! That was so nice of you!!

I will check out those other bloggers.