Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Am I Crazy?

Yes, I may be crazy!  I took on another project.  Actually, I signed up for this a long time ago.  My little bit's preschool holds one fundraiser every year.  It is a dinner and auction and we've been twice now.  My older daughter went to the same school for preK and K.  Each year they raffle off a quilt.  Two years ago, my mom made it and last year we did it together.  This year, I wanted to see if I could do it myself!

Here are the first photos of the top.  It's not completely sewn together yet, but by the end of today, it should be!
Sorry for the poor lighting.  I tried to fix the photo, but it didn't totally work!

The tutorial for this quilt is at I have to say...

I'm linking up with Gay for Hodgepodge Friday!




<

18 comments:

Gay Vaughan said...

Yea Andrea! Great job and thanks for linking up. Could I get you to check your link though because I can't get it to work. It could be the server or something, so just check it from your end. If it works, then we know it is my server. If it doesn't, then let's try again! Thanks.
~Gay~

Crystal Escobar said...

That is awesome! I love the colors!

Diana Ferguson said...

That is so great! I love it.

Cybil said...

Oh Andrea - this quilt is beautiful! The colors are gorgeous!

Jennifer (Double Duty Mommy) said...

omg,your blog is sooo cute! I love the colors and everything!

Julia said...

oh so colorful! i love it! enjoy this lovely weekend and happy friday!

Simply Mel said...

That is lovely! I envy the lucky winner.

Lynette Jacobs said...

Yup...it is true! If you want something done ask a busy lady. You are proof of that my dear friend.

Megan/Brassy Apple said...

great fabric combo!

Shipped off your pattern today! ;)

Mrs Montoya said...

That's gorgeous! I love the colors and patterns you chose. Someone is going to be VERY happy. Great work!!

Erin said...

What a lovely quilt! I think the red and aqua are such a fun color combination!

Maggi said...

That's a great idea! Love what you've started on, good luck!

Tales from the Trails said...

YEAH ANDREA!!! Great job.
You're not crazy just a great mom.

Anonymous said...

That looks like alot of work, but it's really very pretty, though.

Danielle said...

I love it. Looks so great. How sweet are you to help out!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I wish I had the patience for a big project!

Stopping from SITS- Welcome!

Kelli W said...

I love the colors in that quilt! I have a friend that quilts...but it kind of intimidates me! Maybe when my kiddos are a little older I can try one:)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I love those colors -- turquoise and red together. Such a cute quilt top! I can't wait to see it all put together!!!

Thanks so much for linking up to my party! I really appreciate it!

XOOX
Jen