Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Egg Stuffers, Week 5

Here are the verses for week 5 to stuff in your pocket Easter eggs!
Monday
"I prayed to you, Lord God, and you healed me, saving me from death and the grave.
Psalm 29:2

Tuesday
"The Lord all-powerful is with us.  The God of Jacob is our fortress."  Psalm 46:11

Wednesday
Lord, you will never forget me.  see Isaiah 49:15

Thursday
"Remember me, Lord, when you show kindness by saving your people!" Psalm 106:4

Friday
Lord, you are there to rescue all who are discouraged and have given up hope.  Psalm 34:18

Saturday
"You, God, are my shield, the protector of everyone whose heart is right." Psalm 7:10


So sorry for being so late in posting these verses again.  It is Spring Break and we are having some fun and staying busy as usual!  I hope you are blessed by these verses and have a great week!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Hope you are having an awesome week.
Blessings, andrea

Lynette Jacobs said...

Thank you so much for the inspiration in posting these scriptures...it is as if you are reminding us about all the promises of the Lord.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

That is such a wonderful idea!! :)

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to these posts!

Hope you're enjoying Spring Break!

~melody~

Melissa B. said...

What a sweet idea! My kids are both in college, so I'm getting their Easter baskets ready to send via UPS. I think I'll include a few of these verses...

Unknown said...

What great verses! I love the idea of placing them in eggs.

Goodnight moon said...

Have fun tonight at the concert! Woohoo!!!!!

Stopping by from SITS!

Jenny said...

Just stopping by from SITS to say hi and check out your blog :D It's very nice.

Unknown said...

These are perfect. Do you stuff the in the plastic eggs? What a great idea!