Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Egg Stuffers, Holy Week

Well, here we are!  It's Holy Week!  I can't believe we are almost to Easter.  I feel it's been a good Lent.  I've learned more about my faith and why we do some of the things we do.  I have been blessed by these verses and the devotions I've been reading.  I hope these verses have blessed  you and your family as well!

Palm Sunday
Hosanna!  Blessed be the one who comes in the name of the Lord!  Mark 11:9-10

Monday
You, Lord, have called me for the victory of justice.  You have grasped me by the hand.  Isaiah 42:5

Tuesday
The Lord chose me and gave me a name before I was born.  Isaiah 49:1

Wednesday
"I didn't turn aside when they insulted me and spit in my face."  Isaiah 50:6

Holy Thursday
Lord, help me to understand what you have done for me.  John 13:1-15

Good Friday
Father, I put my life in your hands.  Psalm 31

Holy Saturday
And God saw that it was good.  Genesis 1

Easter Sunday
I rejoice in this day that the Lord has made!  Psalm 118

Happy Easter!

10 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Love your scriptures...there is so much power in His Word.

Maggi said...

Happy Easter!!! :D

myletterstoemily said...

thank you for the perfect scriptures.

my heart gets heavy as the week
approaches.

blessings,
lea

Melissa B. said...

I've got a particularly dicey Easter Week ahead. I'm traveling out to the Midwest to visit my eldest. I'm taking the girls' Easter baskets with me, unfilled of course. The trick is getting them into my suitcase with all the clothes I need for the trip. Wish me luck!

Mrs Montoya said...

Great scriptures for this week. Thank you so much for sharing, Andrea!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! He is RISEN! Stopping by from SITS.

Simply Mel said...

I can't believe it too! Thank you for sharing these scriptures for the past few weeks. What a blessing to have them!

Christina Lee said...

Happy Easter to you as well!

Julia said...

What a great way to bring in and remember the true easter spirit.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful - thank you for them!