Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I feel special...

Oh so special!

Last week I was given a couple of awards!  Aww shucks, ya'll!

I am sorry it has taken me so long to thank you properly!
First, Danielle from Humes, Party of Three passed along The Fabulous Sugar Doll blogger Award to me!

Thank you Danielle!

I'm going to throw out the rules and just ask that you check out these sweet bloggy friends of mine that I am passing this award along to!





And if that wasn't enough, Heidi over at Wonder Woman Wannabe is thoughtful enough to think I am a master of something!  Thank you Heidi!  I've been trying to think of things I've mastered, and quite frankly, there is only one thing I can think of!  Lately, I am a master of avoiding housework!



I am passing this along to:





Go say hello and tell them I sent ya!

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

You are very welcome. :) Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the awards! I'm in LOVE with your new header & button! So cute :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Congrats on the award...and have a lovely weekend.

Melissa Miller said...

Andrea Congrats on your blog awards! Thank you for coming by for a sweet visit and happy SITS Saturday sharefest to you as well.

~Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards! I already follow a couple, but I will look at the rest - thanks!

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Congratulations on your awards! I love the look of your blog.

Stopping by from SITS. Welcome!

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

Erin A said...

Thanks for your sweet comments about my wreath!! You'll have to let me know if you make one, you will just LOVE the end result!

Have a great weekend!

Tales from the Trails said...

Congratulations on your awards. And thank you for selecting me to continue on the tradition of a "master". What fun!!

You've made my day blogging friend.

Anonymous said...

Aw, blush, blush...I was just joyfully reading your post, thinking "you know, that Danielle is really sweet. I wish she were a neighbor" and, of course, congratulations to you...though I'm jealous you beat me in avoiding housework. And then, my name! Andrea, thanks. That was a super sweet surprise!!!

Lynette Jacobs said...

LOL! I am also master at avoiding housework:)