Be sure and check out my shop for a sweet summer sale!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter Egg Stuffers, Week 6

Here are the verses for week 6 to stuff in your pocket Easter eggs!

Sunday
Lord, you are the resurrection and the life.  John 11:25

Monday
"Lord, your kindness and love will always be with me each day of my life."  Psalm 23:6

Tuesday
Lord, help me to have faith in you for who you are.  John 8:24

Wednesday
Lord, I pray to know the truth, the truth that will set me free.  John 8:31

Thursday
"The Lord is our God, bringing justice everywhere on earth."  Psalm 105:7

Friday
"I sing praises to you Lord.  You rescue the oppressed from the wicked."  Jeremiah 20:13

Saturday
You, O Lord, are our God.  We are your people.  Ezekiel 37:27

Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Christina Lee said...

Oh I just now clicked on those pocket eggs and seeing what they are-- nice idea!

Barbara said...

Morning, Thanks for the scripture. I have a list of Texas bloggers and would love to add you, please come and visit and follow along.